I always recommend that my students start with reading Naked Liberty and watching the Introduction to the Waterhole Rituals DVD.
Once you have become familiar with the Waterhole Rituals there are many ways for us to connect and begin your journey:
- Personal Coaching via phone
- Personal Coaching at my ranch in Southern California
- The Waterhole Rituals Online Program
- Dance with Horses 3-day or 5-day Private Clinic
- Beyond the Waterhole Rituals 5 day Group Clinic
- Monthly Group Coaching: Paulina’s Program
- Advanced Students: BitLess Riding Online Program
PRIVATE COACHING BY PHONE
To book a coaching call please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A large number of people often find themselves at a point where they have been working with horses for some time but are struggling to make the progress they desire. Whenever I am asked to help in these situations, my first advice is always to suggest that people read Naked Liberty and watch my DVDs. You see, what draws horses and humans together in harmony is a desire for connection not pressure and you will begin to understand this when you have absorbed my material. However, if you find that you are still struggling or are just looking for some guidance as you learn, then I can offer you the following coaching:
- A 1 hour recorded, telephone consultation with me to help you solve a particular issue you may be having. You are welcome to send a video for review BEFORE your call. To ensure you stay on track, I also provide 1 follow-up email to check on your progress. We will also send you the recording of the call in MP3 format, which means you can concentrate on the conversation instead of having to take notes and be able to listen to it afterwards to confirm and deepen your understanding. $250
- A ½ hour recorded, telephone consultation, 1 follow-up email dialogue and MP3 audio recording. The same, just shorter. $125
*Note: All coaching program’s come with my money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with my coaching, I will refund your money, no questions asked.
I want to get people to really look at a horse as an individual and understand that the first thing to develop in a horse is a strong connection, respect, a willingness to follow your lead, an ability to communicate and a desire to perform. Training and performance without these qualities offers little reward to the horse and he leaves him with no self-pride. The horse therefore becomes just a servant and will never perform to the best of this ability in the same way a strongly bonded horse will. If you are looking for the full cooperation of a horse and a top performance, it is not going to come from impersonal training methods. To show how effective phone and email coaching can be for you, please take a look at these two videos from Stina in St.Vincent
“I started getting online coaching with Carolyn in December 2007 and the results have been nothing short of amazing! I can’t recommend Carolyn and her Method highly enough.” Stina
COACHING IN CALIFORNIA
If you live in Southern California and can get to my ranch near Escondido, you and your horse can have a 2½ evaluation session and lesson. The price for this is $450 and thereafter lessons are $195 per hour
To book a coaching call email: email@example.com.