If you are interested in learning more about the Carolyn Resnick Method and would like to be totally immersed in the Method for three to six months, you can become a Working Student…
Become a Working Student
with Carolyn Resnick!
If you are ready for this opportunity of a lifetime please connect with us by sending an email to email@example.com outlining your horse experience and why you would like to study with Carolyn in California.
- Applicants must have strong horse skills
- Ideal applicants should also very knowledgeable with computers and would preferably have any of the following skills – marketing, writing, building, gardening, public relations, law, ferrier, equine chiropractic, etc…
- Minimum apprenticeship is 3 months
- After your application has been reviewed, if there is a potential match the next step will be a phone interview
The prerequisite for the opportunity to work with Carolyn as a working student is to take a Dances With Horses Clinic (3days), during an initial 10 day stay as a working student.
- You will be initially be on the ranch for a total of 10 days.
- During those 10 days you will study with Carolyn in a 3 day private clinic.
- The tuition for the 3 day Private Clinic is $2,995.
- During your entire 10 day stay housing is included. You are responsible for food, toiletries, transportation and incidentals.
- As a working student you will have ranch and office duties during your stay.
- You will be immersed around horses daily
- After the 10 days, a decision will be made as to whether the applicant will be accepted into the 3 month working student program.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you would like more details on the working student program please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be first on the application list!